This is the fourth installment of 11 Things You Need to Know Before Hiring a Landscaping Company which can also be downloaded as a free eBook.
After you’ve checked the insurance and licensing credentials of your potential Bonita Springs landscaper, it’s time to ask for references. A reputable, local provider should have several references. Ask for at least three, and contact the homeowners on the list. Ask a lot of questions like:
- What were the pros and con’s of working with this landscaper?
- Were you satisfied with the knowledge and skill level of your provider?
- How did your yard look after the work was complete? How long did it look that way?
- Did your landscaper communicate plans with you and notify you of updates or changes?
- Were there problems? If so, how were they resolved?
- Was the crew closely monitored by a supervisor?
- Did you sign up for regular maintenance?
- Were you happy with the overall cost of the job?
The next step in reviewing your potential Bonita Springs landscaper is to evaluate their portfolio. A good portfolio will include drawings, landscape plans and photography. Be sure to look for images in the portfolio that will apply to your project, ones that are similar to yours in size and scope.
Do you like the aesthetics of the yards in the portfolio? Be sure to make notes on what you really like and what you hate – this will put you a step ahead when it comes to planning your own job.
Are you interested in improving your landscape? R & R Sprinkler and Landscape, a landscaping company serving Bonita Springs, offers excellent landscape services which include: landscape installation, landscape water features, landscape lighting, outdoor living spaces and so much more! If you have any questions or if you would like more information contact us online, call 239-772-2607, or follow R & R Sprinkler & Landscape on Twitter.